Sunday, September 11, 2011

Introduction

Hello everyone, I’m Ivan Gil a sophomore at Whitney Young High School. This is the first time I have actually made a blog for any reason. Well, I’ll start talking about things I like. I’m a big soccer fan and my favorite team is Pumas, a team from the Mexican soccer league. As for music I will listen to pretty much anything at least once, but I prefer Jimmy Eat World, Lupe Fiasco, and Coldplay. I play a lot of video games on my Xbox; right now I mostly play Cod4 (in my opinion the best game ever). Now as for siblings, I only have one younger sister. At home I only speak Spanish because my parents don’t now English. That makes tings hard on all of us because I’m not that good on translating things for them, but I’m proud to have the Hispanic heritage in me. That’s all I have to say about myself. 

1 comment:

  1. Hispanic <3
    I like soccer too, but my favorite team is America!
    Maybe we can help eachother with our blogs since this is also the firs time I ever made a blog.

    ReplyDelete